The goal for this first article is brevity. On the flipside of that token however, trying to set a similar tone to the podcast while using my voice without actually using my voice is proving difficult.
I’ll give it a shot.
- Add value to those who listen to the podcast
- Continue building an audience who wants to do better in their lives and demand the best for themselves
- Share what tools and resources have improved my life
- Include content relevant to those tools and resources to allow you to make informed decisions as to whether or not you want (or should) commit to any life changes
- Scratch my own itch
- Meaning: Explore topics I’m passionate about more deeply (Stoicism, ego, emotional intelligence, happiness, etc.) in a non-judgmental way
- Back these topics of exploration up with relevant episodes and guest information
- Dive deeper into particular episodes and topics
- Break down excerpts of books that have moved me
- Maintain humility and transparency
- I won’t share my opinions, they should not matter to you
- Think critically and challenge your beliefs, as well as my own, in a productive manner
- I won’t write fodder
- While these articles will likely help the SEO of OneMosaic.life, they will never be written for that reason
- No clickbait titles, just straightforward content
Like the podcast itself, these articles are sure to evolve. As they do, I challenge you, the reader (and listener), to ask yourself if they are bringing value to your life. If the answer is no, discard them.
Length will surely vary, and I will be providing audio versions to monthly podcast supporters. If you’d like to learn more, you can click here.
As always, your support is immensely appreciated.
Until next time, take care, do better, be well.